03 Days Jaipur Sariska Tour
|02 Night / 03 Days
|Jaipur - Sariska National Park
Situated in the Aravalli hills, Sariska was declared a wildlife sanctuary in 1955 and got the status of national park in 1979. The park is famous for both its wildlife and historical monuments and temples. The park is one of the major attractions among nature and wildlife lovers since of its incredible natural beauty and bio – diversity.
Enjoy a nature walk, wildlife photo shoot, jeep/canter safari and a luxurious acomodation in wildlife resort in Sariska National Park by planning a visit to the park. At Jaipur Sightseeing Tour, we offer 02 nights and 03 days Jaipur Sariska tour package that will take you to far away from the hustle and bustle of city to a nature paradise where you can relax and spend some quality time in calm and peaceful location.
- Explore Sariska Tiger Reserve & National Park; it is one of the most visited national parks of the Alwar district.
- Enjoy Jeep/Canter Safari.
Day - 01 : Jaipur – Sariska (116 Kms)
In the morning your tour driver will pick up you from your desired location in Jaipur and then we will drive towards Sariska Tiger Reserve. On arrival, check-in at the wildlife resort. Rest of the day is free for leisure. You can explore in and around of resort and outskirt of national park or enjoy recreation activities offered by wildlife Resort in the evening during free time. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the wildlife resort.
Day - 02 : Sariska Tiger Reserve
Early the next morning, get ready for early morning jungle safari at Sariska Tiger Reserve — to find the elusive tigers and other animals. After lunch, again we will take you to the Sariska Tiger Reserve for wildlife safari. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the wildlife resort.
Day - 03 : Sariska – Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive back to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, we will drop you at your place.
- Air Conditioned – Toyota Innova – SUV / Mid-Size Sedan / Mini Van
- All Sightseeing & Airport Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation )
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline),Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- All Government Taxes.
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Guide Charges ( If guide require )
- Personal Expenses,
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s Tips on your discretion……..