03 Days Jaipur Ranthambore Tour
|02 Nights / 03 Days
|Jaipur - Ranthambore
Ranthambore is famous for its wildlife sanctuaries in all over world. Exploring Ranthambore National Park is a treat for every wildlife and nature lovers. Spend some days in Ranthambore and enjoy watching tigers roaming around, and exploring different species of birds and other animals.
- Enjoy morning and afternoon Jeep safari at Ranthambore national park.
- Tracking wild tigers and other animals.
- Visit Ranthambore Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Day - 01 : Jaipur - Ranthambore
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or Airport in Jaipur. We will then begin our 3-hour drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check in at hotel and have lunch there. After lunch enjoy afternoon safari to experience the rich flora and fauna of Ranthambore National Park. Depending on the availability of the vehicle, you can take a ride on an open jeep or a canter. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day - 02 : Ranthambore Jungle Safari
Early in the morning proceed for another drive in the jungle. An early morning game drive can have more chances to see the animals. You explore the deep jungles of the National Park on an open jeep or canter, tracking for tigers. After morning safari return back to the hotel for breakfast and spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel. Post lunch, your afternoon jungle safari continues into the Ranthambore National Park for wildlife viewing. In the evening you return back to the hotel to relax and after dinner, you retire for the night.
Day - 03 : Ranthambore - Jaipur
In the morning, after breakfast, you visit the Ranthambore Fort. The Fort is known for the glory and valor of the Chauhan dynasty, it is huge and take around two hours to complete. Return at the hotel to check out and a drive to Jaipur concludes your adventurous journey. You are dropped to your hotel and airport for your further journey.
- Air Conditioned – Toyota Innova – SUV / Mid-Size Sedan / Mini Van
- All Sightseeing & Airport Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation )
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline),Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- All Government Taxes.
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Guide Charges ( If guide require )
- Personal Expenses,
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s Tips on your discretion……..