Bhangarh and Abhaneri Same Day Tour from Jaipur
A guided day trip to the most haunted place of India, The Bhangarh Fort and the iconic stepwell of Rajasthan, Abhaneri. Explore the rich heritage and history of Bhangarh and Abhaneri, with a storyteller.
Tour Duration: 1 Day
- Take a tour of the Bhangarh Fort, understand the history of its horror and the spooky tales of the fort from your storyteller.
- Visit the Bhandarej village and witness the artistic side of the village.
- Get better insight on the historical and yet mesmerizingly beautiful Abhaneri stepwell.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Bhangarh once famous for its town planning and systematic layout of temples and markets is lying in ruins now. But the ruins speak for itself the tale of the city that was so well planned and systematic even in those times. This city was founded in 1631 by Madho Singh who was the younger brother of Man Singh of Ajmer and was later abandoned for reasons unknown.
Abhaneri located 95 Km from Jaipur is famous for the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata temple. The Harshat Mata temple is in ruins and is maintained by the Archeological department of India. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu the temple is craftsmanship to its best. Another spot that attracts travellers to Abhaneri is the Chand Baori which is a step well that is 20 m deep and has 13 levels.
- You will be received by your host/guide of the tour from your hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits at 9:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven to the Bhangarh Fort which is about 90 KM from Jaipur.
- After arrival, understand the deep history and the folklore of the 17th-century ruins of the Bhangarh Fort, considered the most haunted place in India.
- Post the Bhangarh visit, head to the village of Bhandarej which has an ancient past and is known countrywide for its unique sculptures, lattice work, and terracotta vessels.
- Next destination of the tour would be Abhaneri, get starstruck with the intricate design of the Chand Baori stepwell and have some snacks at a local's favourite place.
- After the completion of the tour, you would be driven back to Jaipur and dropped at your hotel/residence at around 5:00 PM.
- Air Conditioned – Toyota Innova – SUV / Mid-Size Sedan / Mini Van
- All Sightseeing & Airport Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation )
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline),Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- All Government Taxes.
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Guide Charges ( If guide require )
- Personal Expenses,
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s Tips on your discretion……..