Samode Same Day Tour From Jaipur
Samode is the most important part of the royal state for which Rajasthan is talked much about its architectural splendor. The grand forts and designs showcased in Rajasthan are found nowhere else. Samode in Rajasthan is greatly known for its historical Havelis and Royal Palaces. These opulent mansions and palaces host many popular celebrities, artists, and discerning travelers. With the warm hospitality and mouth-watering food, Samode serves as a paradise for travel enthusiasts looking for an ideal Jaipur Nearby Tour. Samode Same Day Tour From Jaipur gives a lifetime opportunity to explorers who are looking for an escape in the regal side of Rajasthan.
Tour Duration: 1 Day
Our Samode Same Day Tour from Jaipur will begin with your pickup from the hotel/airport/railway station/ or any place in the Pink City. From there, our escorting tour manager will drive you to Samode on a day trip from Jaipur Outstation Taxi. After a drive of 42 kilometers from Jaipur, you will reach Samode. Afterward, embark on a visit to various historical attractions for which Samode is famous, like Samode Palace and Samode Fort. Places you will be exploring in Samode are –
- Samode Fort – The opulent fortress stands on a hill above the Samode Palace which was previously used to be the raja’s former residence before Samode Palace. The fort has 300 steps to jump up that lead the way to a secret underground passage used during wars or emergency times. One can capture the panoramic views of the village from the top of the fort.
- Samode Bagh – This is a traditionally styled garden similar to Kashmiri Gardens built by Rawa Sheo Singh, a scion of the Nathawat clan of Rajputs. The garden is famous for its collection of Mughal arts inside the tents. It has many decorative fountain and watercourse that looks really magnificent.
- Samode Haveli – The historical and heritage haveli in Samode belongs to the top ministers in the royal court. The mansion is five centuries old and was used by the Prime Minister of the Royal Court. Inside the mansion, you will find a spa bath and fitness hub, magical performances like Rajasthani music, and dance performances.
- After sightseeing, enjoy a drive back to the final drop in Jaipur. Here the tour ends with some sweet memories.
- Air Conditioned – Toyota Innova – SUV / Mid-Size Sedan / Mini Van
- All Sightseeing & Airport Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation )
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline),Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- All Government Taxes.
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Guide Charges ( If guide require )
- Personal Expenses,
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s Tips on your discretion……..